Looking to book for a group (15+ people)? Fill out the enquiry form below with preferred dates, details of group and any feeding requirements and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
We'll be in touch as soon as possible.
1. Groups are considered to consist of 15 people +
2. Check-in time is at 3pm.
3. Check-out time is at 10am.
4. Luggage storage located outside the building is free of charge. However, we cannot guarantee that we will actually have the space, so the leaders must check with reception upon arrival and departure. Please be aware that we do not book luggage storage in advance.
5. All groups must have minimum one leader of at least 18 years of age, who is responsible for the entire group.
6. Group leaders must leave a contact telephone number on the registration form provided on arrival. Leaders will be contacted if any issue should arise during their stay, regardless of time and in case of emergency.
7. Upon arrival, the leader will be asked to sign a copy of the rules and terms and conditions, effectively taking responsibility for the group. If the group behaves in antisocial way, we expect the leaders to take immediate action in order to rectify the problem. Otherwise, the group will be asked to leave the building without a right to be refunded.
8. Breakfast is served from 7 – 10, dinner from 12-21. The group will be allocated specific breakfast and dinner times on arrival. Please note that we do not book breakfast time in advance, however dinner times can be confirmed prior to arrival.
9. Please notify the front desk of any complaints during your stay or 7 days after the departure. After this time we are unable to deal with any issues regarding your stay.
10. Due to Health and Safety regulations, we cannot accept deliveries of packed lunches or dinners ordered with an external company.
11. Rest Up does not have any parking facilities. To drop the group off, please advise coach driver to park the coach on Balfour Street (first left past Rest Up). Do not park the coach on bus lane outside the hostel.
12. Guests are responsible for their belongings; Rest Up takes NO responsibility for lost or stolen items.
13. Please keep the noise down between 10pm-6am.
14. Verbal abuse to staff or other guests will not be tolerated, and guests will be asked to vacate.
15. Smoking is prohibited in the building – any guest found smoking in the venue will be fined £100 and asked to leave premises immediately.
16. Please beware that smoke detectors are sensitive, and can be triggered off by deodorant spray, and steam from the shower. Any person caught tempering with them will be fined £250.
17. Drinking alcohol is not permitted in public areas.
18. The use of drugs or illegal substances is not tolerated and you will be asked to vacate premises without exception.
19. All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
20. The lift can be used by maximum 4 people with luggage.
21. In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, embargo, trans portation interruption of any kind, terrorist attack, acts of God...) affecting your booking, the company reserve the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
1. In the request form/booking enquiry please specify:
2. Once the booking is confirmed we require 20% non-refundable deposit in order to secure the reservation. Payment can be made by credit/debit card over the phone or by bank transfer – all the details will be provided on the invoice.
3. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior your arrival date. All payment must be sorted before your arrival date or you may be hindered from checking-in to the property.
4. Please note that with all international bank transfers a fee of £6 will apply.
1. Group cancellations policy is 30 days prior group arrival. If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival 100% fee will be charged and no refund will be given.
2. Early departures are not subject to refund.
1. We will accommodate group members in multi bedded dorms – 4/6/8/10 - with shared facilities and leaders and coach drivers in sin gles/twins with private bathroom. Please note that we do not have single rooms per se, bunk twins are always given when singles are asked for.
2. The room breakdown will depend on gender breakdown provided by the group leader. Please be aware that the room breakdown may change without prior notice.
3. Due to the layout of the building we cannot guarantee that the group will stay on the same floor or in adjacent rooms. We will try to do our best to keep the group close together but we cannot promise it.