The nearest underground/subway station to Driscoll House is Elephant & Castle. From there walk along New Kent Rd, for 7 minutes and you will arrive at our impressive building at 172 New Kent Rd.
London can be a very tricky place to navigate but don't fear, the staff at REST UP have mastered the intricate network of public transport here and can assist you with enquiries.
Below is a list of a few ways of finding us however if you need any more info please contact us on +44 (0)20 3642 4549 or firstname.lastname@example.org we are more than happy to guide you to your home away from home.
1. Heathrow Express Train from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station then Bakerloo line (tube) from Paddington Station to Elephant & Castle Station with a short walk down New Kent Road.
2. National Express and Terravision offer coaches to and from the airport. Bonus for you is that this coach takes you practically door to door. The coach can drop you on New Kent Road in Elephant & Castle, again simply proceed down this same road and you will find Rest Up.
1. Gatwick Express will bring you into the city centre to Victoria Train Station, from here you can either bus (C10) to Elephant & Castle or take the tube. Simply take the Victoria line to Stockwell and changeover for the Northern line to Elephant & Castle.
2. National Express & Terravision have coaches that can take you to Victoria Coach Station from the airport. From there you can take the bus or tube (as outlined above).
1. Stansted Express will bring you to Liverpool Street Station direct from the airport. From here you can take bus 42 or 21 to nearby stations, with a short walk around Bricklayers Arms intersection to New Kent Road.
2. National Express and Terravision have coaches to and from this airport, although they do stop at Elephant & Castle it will be more time efficient to take the coach to Liverpool Street where you can take bus 42 or 21 as outlined above.
1. National Rail trains from Elephant & Castle railway station to Luton Airport Parkway with a service running every 30 minutes during the day, once on the train it will usually take 50 minutes from Elephant & Castle to Luton. Upon arrival at Luton Airport Parkway, you can use the shuttle bus service to take you from the Parkway to the airport terminal. Tickets can be purchased online or at the station on the day.
2. National Express coach services run from Victoria Coach Station at varied times, journey times usually take 1.1 hours. Tickets can be purchased online.
Bus 453: Not only does this bus drive straight over Westminster Bridge (perfect for that infamous London photo with the double decker red buses passing Parliament House and Big Ben), but it then continues to Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street (SHOPPING!!) and finishing up at Marylbone station, very close to both Madame Tussauds and Sherlock Holmes Museum.
Bus 1/ 168/188/172/ 453/ 53: Will all take you to Waterloo from our front door.
Bus 63/ 168: Will take you to King's Cross where you can not only find Platform 9 & ¾ (Harry Potter for the muggle non-believers) but also find the Eurostar which in only a matter of hours will whisk you away to nearby Paris.